Did you know?
Features of dojox.mobile
No images are used
- UI parts consist of DOM and CSS3.
- Only application icons are images.
Removed dependencies on the dojo modules as much as possible
- No dependencies even on some of the essential core modules like Templated, Container, Contained, dojo.query, or dojo.parser.
Support for CSS sprite
- Application icon images can be aggregated into a single file to reduce the number of http requests.
Possible to use the webkitMobile build option (when PC browser support is unnecessary)
- Drops IE and Firefox-specific code at build time, and thus reduces the dojo core size